Van Wraps Near Me: Research Highlights Value Of ‘Mobile Marketing’ In Montgomery, TX
Reviewing key findings from 5 different vehicle advertising studies, today’s post highlights the value of “mobile marketing” with custom vans raps in Montgomery, TX.
Read on or call 877-330-7532 to speak directly with a van wrap specialist and get a same-day, no-commitment quote on any custom order.
Van Wraps Generate Millions Of Impressions Each Year In Montgomery, TX
How much would you pay to get 1,000,000 eyes on your marketing message? Probably more than you need to, given the relatively low price of our custom van wraps compared to other high-performance advertising mediums.
One study by the Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research found that custom van wraps generated “over 100 thousand viewers per month,” which equates to more than 1.2-million views per year (p. 1430).
And these results pale in comparison to marketing measures found in other publications, such as:
- Research by ARD Ventures, which found that a single van wrap could generate “between 30,000-70,000 daily vehicular impressions.” If we extrapolate these numbers, that’s between 10.9-million and 25.5-million impressions per year.
- A seminal study by 3M manufacturers found that a single intra-city van wrap could generate upwards of 16-million impressions per year.
Van Wraps Offer Limitless Potential For Targeted Marketing
Why spend money on custom designs that are laser-focused on B2B sales, for instance, if you have no way of putting them in front of business owners?
“The outdoor billboard advertising industry suffers from a lack of audience-targeted delivery,” write researchers Wang et al. (2019) in a recent report by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). Even with the right creative, you’re at risk of targeting the wrong audience, which is largely a waste of money for advertisers.
Fortunately, that’s not the case with van wraps. Unlike traditional static billboards, which rely on prospects coming to them, van wraps can be driven right in front of your target audience, wherever they’re in Tomball, The Woodlands, or any of surrounding communities.
With just a bit of research into your local demographics, you can plot a course for high-performance marketing that will be sure to be seen by your target audience. For example, you might:
- Drive B2B sales by taking your van through Montgomery’s business district
- Target students by driving through the Lone Star College
- Build excitement for your low-cost differentiation strategies by visiting areas with lower household incomes
- Change your commute to pass any of the senior communities, such as the Lone Star Senior Community Center, to target the 65+ demographic
Drive-by advertising like this is highly effective. In a seminal study by ad agency RYP & Becker Group, cited by 3M, researchers found:
- 97% of survey respondents recalled seeing van wrap advertisements
- 98% of survey respondents thought the ads “created a positive image of the advertiser”
- 96% of survey respondents thought van graphics “had more impact than billboards”
And if you don’t have time to drive through your target markets, you can also simply park your van in any of these areas to generate thousands of passive daily impressions.
Free Quote On Van Wraps Near Me — Call Universal Signs And Graphics
Call 877-330-7532 to speak directly with a van wrap specialist and get a free quote on any custom order.Back